Samsung G530H Grand Prime Cert File Download
If you are looking for Samsung G530H Grand Prime cert file, you are at the right place. Do you know how to use this file to get rid of the problem that you are facing right now? If you know, you are one step ahead, but if you don’t, you are not behind because we are going to explain it.
It’s obvious that you or we face issues with our phones. Sometimes, it’s about factory reset or IMEI repair, and it can be anything else. However, Samsung specially developed cert files to assure its originality remains. Let’s dig in a bit and download Samsung G530H Cert File Dual Sim from below.
Why do you need this cert file?
There can be multiple issues, but we would like to show you the most popular ones that people face often.
- If your phone has double IMEI and both are the same
- Your phone displays 01 in place of IMEI numbers
- You are not able to call because of showing “Emergency call ”
- 3G network is not available
How will this cert file help you?
Well, this file is signed by Samsung authority. You will need additional software to write this file on your Samsung G530H device. If your phones IMEI mismatched with Samsung’s database then it stops connecting your SIM to the cellular network. It allows the sim to unlock the system. Also, it helps to repair the IMEI. Each file bears a unique KEY ID that is needed while writing the cert file on your phone.
How to write cert file on Samsung G530H grand prime?
Here we are going to explain you the whole process step by step. You may have to download a couple of additional tools if you don’t have those on your computer.
- Your phone needs to be in the KitKat If your phone has a lollipop version, then you may have to downgrade it.
- You have to root your device.
- First, download the file from here.
- Enable the USB debugging from developer options in the settings menu. If you don’t find it, go to about and click on the build number 5-10 times until the developer options show
- Then, come to the dialer and dial *#0808#. Afterward, tap on AP and DM+MODEM+ADB.
- Now, connect your phone to the Z3X box and the box to the computer. If you don’t have the Z3X box, connect your phone to the PC.
- Then, open the Z3X tool and select your phone SM-G530H from the list.
- Click on the repair tab on the tool. If there is no repair tab, click two times on the ctrl button of your keyboard.
- Go to the COM box and select Samsung Mobile USB port.
- Then, go to the ADB box, select ADB driver according to your device model.
- If ADB Debugging window appears on your phone screen, tick on always allows and click ok.
- Now, click on Wipe EFS/NVM and then, click on yes. After that, click on Reset MSL.
- Come to backup tab and click on Write CERT and select the Samsung G530H Dual Cert File Downloaded from our website.
- Wait for a while, and after completing the process, your phone will reboot automatically.
Thank you very much for your time and Samsung G530H Dual Cert File Download. I hope you can utilize the file properly after going through all the information we have provided for you above. If you like this article, share it with your friends. Stay tuned for the latest updates. Take care and spread the goodness.